Dienstag, 26. August 2008

How to loose 4 pounds in one day !!

Today I finally realized how easy it is to loose weight. Incredible I haven't realized it any sooner !

Do you want to know how !?

Well, I ordered some clothes a while ago and finally got them on Sunday. Of course I tried them on that night. One of the things I got myself was a dark blue pair of jeans and I surely couldn't wait to wear them to work. Which was today.

Well, what should I say: I put them on this morning and they just about fit.

So I went to work and pursued my business. Sometime later in the afternoon I realized how loose those jeans were on me then. I mean I could pull them down without opening the zipper ( surely did not try it in my office this time ;-) ) !!

Amazing, isn't it ! I must have lost about 4 pounds this morning, for it surely has nothing to do with the fact of them being stretch jeans and having just been washed and very tight therefore !!

Ahh, it makes you feel so goooood when you lost some weight... LOL

2 Kommentare:

Frenchfries hat gesagt…

nice ;)
that "glow worm" picture looks so cool.
let me know if you can get onto my blog, you should be able to.

Elizabeth hat gesagt…

Great story Sabine, I do remember a similar experience with you. Do you remember a pair of blue shorts hanging out of the car window, while we were driving down the highway? I'll just say Florida and beach.